Thursday, June 4, 2009

Transplant in Seattle???

We recently had two phone consultations with Dr. Lauri Burroughs from the Fred Hutchinson Transplant program at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. We learned a lot about the center and scheduled a consultation with their team on Tuesday, June 16th at 10:00 am.

We are strongly considering Seattle's program, however, we will wait until after our consultation with them to make a final decision. We have heard a lot of positive aspects about SCCA. I look forward to seeing it for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear the consultation is scheduled. I hope it's a good trip and it helps with the decision.

    love ya guys..Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. On friday I worked with a pharmacist from Seatle. He used to work at the Hutchinson Hospital and told me that it's the best in the world for transplant! He had no interest to lie about that, so I believe they must have a very good program...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you go into transplant you need 2 things and 2 things only Faith and Patience. You will draw on these 2 important sources of energy to see you all through the protocol from start to finish

    ReplyDelete